While Binge browsing through Reddit, Found an insane thread which asked the users, “What’s your favourite piece of useless trivia?” The answers were pretty crazy, utterly useless. But you can have a heartful laugh while going through them. So here we present you with 29 Random Facts You’ll Want To Tell Everyone Immediately Even Though They’re Completely Useless.
1. “Paul Winchell, The person who is the Voice of Tigger in Winnie The Pooh Invented an artificial heart”
Now that is way too cool. Never seen a scientist who is a voice-over artist.
2. “Ketchup was sold as medicine in 1830’s.”
Like seriously? I don’t know that ketchup cure diseases.
3. “Penguins can survive on seawater also. They have glands under their eyes that can secrete excess salt content in the water.”
4. “Tommy Lee Jones and Al Gore were roommates during their college time.”
5. For travelling From North Korea to Norway, You only have to cross one country.
6. If a living sponge is pushed through a mesh screen, It will rearrange itself in few hours.
Now, this is what called rising like a phoenix.
7. Do you that horses can’t vomit? Well Now, you know.
8. Redheads need more amount of anaesthesia than the rest.
9. Killer whale attacks Moose when they go from island to island in search of food which makes them a natural predator of Moose.
Hanhanpeggy / Getty Images
10. Argentine Lake Duck has a penis which has more length than its body. Now you know what to compare your guy’s ahem ahem.
11. Dr Suess wrote “Green Eggs and Ham” because someone said a children’s book is impossible to write without 50different words.
12. The whole of Australia can fit in the Sahara Desert comfortably and probably will have so much space to share.
13. In Japan, Squeaky floors are built inside every house as a defensive plan against Ninjas.
14. Honey is the only food in the world which doesn’t expire. Honey is buried with Pharaohs in Egypt is still edible.
Metkalova / Getty Images
15. Second is named as second as it is the second division of an hour, the first being the minute.
16. Strawberries and Raspberries aren’t berries but bananas and avocados are.
People images / Getty Images
17. The Atlantic Ocean is comparatively saltier than The Pacific Ocean.
18. All the planets can be inserted between the earth and the moon.
19. “The Price Is Right and Grand Theft Auto use the same font.”
20. Trump, George W. Bush, and Bill Clinton were born in the different months of the same summer.
21. Wyoming only has two escalators.
22. Ohio is the only state in the United States of America that doesn’t share a letter with the word mackerel.
23. Antarctica is the largest desert in the world.
24. Humanity has spent 11,300 years watching the video “Love the way you lie.” RiRi must be proud of it.
25. Maine is the closest state to Africa.
26. Pirates wore eye patches for a reason, and the reason is the eye gets used to the darkness, which allows them to see in the darkness below the deck.
27. Pope John Paul II is an honorary Harlem Globetrotter.
28. On Venus, A year is shorter than a day.
Claudioventrella / Getty Images
29. Average postage stamp glue contains 5.9 calories per stamp.